Pages

Monday 14 September 2015

My Speech

In Rimu Class we have been writing speeches, my topic was 'High School Students Should Not Have Homework'. I enjoyed writing this speech because I found out a lot about it. Next time I would look more into my topic and get more information. I think that High school students would be better off without homework because after school they would be able to spend more time with their families, rather than be in their room doing work. 
If there is anything I can improve on please let me know in the comments?

1 comment:

  1. Great work on your speech Sophie. You spoke clearly with good points to back up what you were saying. I wonder how much homework you will get at Villa next year? ;) At high school I went to boarding school from Monday to Friday and we had an hour of 'prep' (preparation), every night in a room with desks and no talking. By Year 11 we were in there for 2 hours every night!

    Miss Blair :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.