Pages

Wednesday 15 October 2014

Holiday Recount

My Week Helping Out At Holiday Club


In the first week of the holidays I helped out at my churches holiday club. I taught 6 and 7 year olds. The theme this year was "Rocking All Over the World" so for a week we flew to different places (on  a fake plane of coarse), played games, we also sang songs and did a little bible study/activity.

We had morning tea provided for us and the food was delicious. We had about ten Children in our group they were very quiet and good at art. On the last day which was Friday we went to England to visit the queen who was actually one of our cooks Rosemary but the children didn't need to know that. I enjoyed the first week of my holidays it was fun and memorable.

1 comment:

  1. I like how you described your first week. :) What was the weather like in England? They're in Autumn right now! ;)

    Miss Blair

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.